Updated on November 9, 2021
Grapa Varieties is hiring a Paralegal
If you are a highly self-motivated individual who would like to work with a professional and dedicated team, in a dynamic and developing business, we invite you to come work with us!
Grapa Varieties is a family business that breeds and commercializes new table grape varieties internationally. We are heavily invested in agricultural research, and protect the fruit of our efforts through intellectual property rights. We are looking for a Paralegal to join and enhance the productivity of our legal team.
- Support and assist with the work of the Legal Affairs Director.
- Prepare documents, according to general precedents or instructions.
- Oversee the corporate records and database.
- Prepare special reports, which include gathering, analyzing and summarizing data.
- Accountable for file and document management systems in the department.
- Perform legal research.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Legal background.
- Excellent written and spoken English at mother-tongue level. Additional language(s) an advantage.
- Strong computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office programs: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Skills and Abilities:
- Outstanding organizational skills, time management and an ability to prioritize tasks and work independently on confidential matters.
- Excellent attention to detail; strong analytical and problem-solving skills; solution oriented.
- Advanced written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- High degree of self-motivation, energy and professionalism.
- Excellent work ethic, proactive and the desire to continuously learn and improve.
- Sense of urgency, diplomacy, confidentiality and discretion.