Grapa Varieties is hiring a Paralegal
If you are a highly self-motivated individual who would like to work with a professional and dedicated team, in a dynamic and developing business, we invite you to come work with us!
- Support and assist with the work of the Legal Affairs Director.
- Prepare documents, according to general precedents or instructions.
- Oversee the corporate records and database.
- Prepare special reports, which include gathering, analyzing and summarizing data.
- Accountable for file and document management systems in the department.
- Perform legal research.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Law degree an advantage.
- Legal background – work experience as a paralegal an advantage.
- Excellent written and spoken English at mother-tongue level. Additional language(s) an advantage.
- Strong computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office programs: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Skills and Abilities:
- Outstanding organizational skills, time management and an ability to prioritize tasks and work independently on confidential matters.
- Excellent attention to detail; strong analytical and problem-solving skills; solution oriented.
- Advanced written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- High degree of self-motivation, energy and professionalism.
- Excellent work ethic, proactive and the desire to continuously learn and improve.
- Sense of urgency, diplomacy, confidentiality and discretion.